You trust doctors and healthcare providers to do everything in their power to take good care of you. So when things don’t go as planned, it can be easy to assume medical negligence wasn’t a factor or believe that no one is at fault for the birth trauma you experienced, but you won’t know for sure unless you ask an expert.
Our team of experts will examine the details of your case closely. Then, we’ll advise you in whether or not you can bring forth a claim for compensation. Even if you or a loved one has suffered something as severe as a brain injury, spinal cord trauma or another debilitating injury, we have the experience necessary to understand and deal with your highly complex case.
We regularly deal with cases involving:
- Surgical errors
- Cerebral palsy claims
- Accidents involving anaesthesia
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Defective medical products or medicines
- Pregnancy, birth and gynaecology claims
- Hospital acquired infections such as MRSA or C-Diff
- Where there has been a failure to treat or an incorrect diagnosis of a medical condition
Have you or a family member suffered from medical abuse?
We’re ready to help you. Contact us by calling 502-JUSTICE or by filling out our easy online form.